Some people moan all the time. It’s making life worse for them and everyone around them – you need to realise if you’re a complainer, and if you are you can do something about it!
When you’re complaining:
- You’re focusing on problems you miss opportunities
- Perceived problems stop you from taking action
- You’ll be less happy, yet reality will be no different
- Nobody will want to be around you!
Rob and Rob talk about how changing your mindset can make a big difference.
- Develop the attitude of not complaining, and you’ll have a better life without needing anything to change in reality
- “If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.” – Zig Ziglar
- Complaining is a habit like any other, and you can break it if you try.
News story: How the Homeless Reduction Bill Aims to Help Landlords
This is good news for landlords – councils won’t be able to drag out Section 21 procedures. Take a look at the link here.
Resource of the week
Whenever you give on DonorSee, you get to see exactly where your money goes via their aid workers who take pictures and videos of your money making an impact. Find out more here.
If you enjoyed The Property Podcast, please leave a review on iTunes
Reviews are really important in helping other people to find the show, so by way of thanks we read out every single review we receive on air.
If you’d like to hear your name on the show, leave us a review on iTunes here.
Not sure how to leave a review? This video shows you how to review and subscribe on iTunes.