You’re in for a treat this week as Rob & Rob are sharing the mic with some great figureheads from the property industry.
But first, they’re talking about their hand-picked news story of the week – click here to read. Is London a ‘sick’ market? With transaction levels slumping, this certainly seems to be the case.
We’ve got some great guests joining us this week:
- Richard Blanco – he’s the London representative for the National landlords Association.
- Ed Meade – a well-seasoned property and media commentator; you’ve probably read many of his columns in various newspapers.
- Lawrence Bowles – an Analyst in the Savills Residential Research team. The information produced by his team is fascinating.
- Richard Beridge – a Build-to-Rent sector specialist and his firm focuses on institutional residential investments.
- Jeremy Leaf – an estate agent and also the former chair of RICS. He’s been an industry spokesman for over 20 years.
We’re sure you’ll agree, Rob & Rob are in great company on this week’s Property Podcast. The team actually got together for an upcoming feature in The Property Hub Magazine but we’ve decided to give you a snippet of an interesting discussion we recorded just for the Property Podcast:
What advice would they give to a property investor today?
What are their property predictions for 2019?
Tune in to this week’s Property Podcast – it’s a great listen and full to the brim with useful property investment information.
Hub Extra: This week’s Hub Extra resource is basically Airbnb for cars. So if you’re off searching for new locations, this resource is well worth a consideration. You can find out more here.
Get involved: We’d love to hear any feedback on our Property Podcast over on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You might even have a topic you’d like us to cover – if so, pop us a message on social and we’ll see what we can do.
If that wasn’t enough, you can also join our friendly property community on the Property Hub forum.