This week we get political on The Podcast and launch a brand new course over on The Property Hub! Exciting times.
We’ve read the housing issues in the manifestos so that you don’t have to. Find out what the Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem policies on housing are, and how these might impact you. Of course, housing is only part of the reason you choose who to vote for, but we’re focussing solely on this topic.
New course: How to invest when you have no time.
How To Invest When You Have No Time – is now online! Take a look here.
- Why it’s important to identify what you’re best at to ensure you’re on the right property path
- How a fantastic assistant will make running your property portfolio a breeze!
- Why clear processes and strong systems will save you time and give you the best chance of success
- How outsourcing to professionals can pay dividends for the rest of your life
- Why not sweating the small stuff leads to big things!
Get along to one of The Property Hub Meetups this evening. There are around 40 locations to choose from including new groups in Doncaster, Stoke-On-Trent, and Stockholm. Find your nearest get together and register for a free ticket.
Resource of the week
Noisli claims to help improve focus, block out annoying noises and get into the zone that works for you. Sounds good? Try it here.
If you enjoyed The Property Podcast, please leave a review on iTunes
Reviews are really important in helping other people to find the show, so by way of thanks we read out every single review we receive on air.
If you’d like to hear your name on the show, leave us a review on iTunes here.
Not sure how to leave a review? This video shows you how to review and subscribe on iTunes.