So, Brexit happened…now what?
That’s the question we attempt to answer in this week’s episode. What happens next in general, what happens next for the property market in particular…and perhaps more importantly, what general lessons can we take away from the whole thing?
- What’s happened during the last couple of weeks since the result
- What it means for property in London – and the UK market in general
- What to absolutely not do now as an investor
- Where there might be opportunities to profit from uncertainty
- The psychology of investors, and what Brexit can teach us about preparing for future major events
Resource of the week
It’s another document scanning app, but Charles and Rob B agree that the quality is far superior to anything else they’ve tried – and even works for whiteboards.
It’s meetup day!
It’s the first Thursday of July, which means meetups – 30 of them in fact, across the UK and beyond!
Go to thepropertyhub.net/meetups to find your nearest and book your free place.
And if you’re in Leeds or Leamington Spa, one of the Robs will see you there!
Join the conversation
Will you be taking advantage of the post-Brexit uncertainty?
How have your plans changed, if at all?
We’d love to know, so join the discussion in The Property Hub!
If you enjoyed The Property Podcast, please leave a review on iTunes
Reviews are really important in helping other people to find the show, so by way of thanks we read out every single review we receive on air.
If you’d like to hear your name on the show, leave us a review on iTunes here.
Not sure how to leave a review? This video shows you how to review and subscribe on iTunes.